TopRq.com

rss_follow  tubmlr_follow twitter_follow


Rate this file (Rating : 5 / 5 with 1 votes)
Playboy Mansion halloween party girls

Playboy Mansion Halloween Party Girls

The original Playboy Mansion was a 70-room classicizing French brick and limestone residence in Chicago at 1340 North State Parkway, which had been built in 1899 for Dr. George Swift Isham; it was acquired by Hefner in 1959. For a period in the 1970s, Hefner divided his time between the Chicago mansion and the Mansion West, moving full time to the California mansion in 1974. The Chicago mansion boasted a brass plate on the door with the Latin inscription, Si Non Oscillas, Noli Tintinnare ("If you don't swing, don't ring").
Events and appearances
- During the early 2000s, ESPN began broadcasting live boxing bouts from the large backyard. Vassiliy Jirov and David Haye are some of the notables to have fought there. Sugar Ray Leonard, in his capacity as boxing promoter, has held boxing cards there.

File information
Filename:650577.jpg
Album name:People & Humanity
Rating (1 votes):55555
Keywords:#playboy #mansion #halloween #party #girls
Filesize:78 KiB
Date added:Oct 28, 2014
Dimensions:640 x 640 pixels
Displayed:148 times
URL:displayimage.php?pid=650577
Favorites:Add to Favorites