rss_follow  tubmlr_follow twitter_follow

Rate this file (Rating : 5 / 5 with 1 votes)
monster energy grid girls

Monster Energy Grid Girls

In December 2011, 14 year old Anais Fournier died of "cardiac arrhythmia due to caffeine toxicity" after drinking two 710 ml cans of Monster Energy drink, containing a combined amount of ~475 mg caffeine. Fournier had a pre-existing heart condition, as well as Ehlers–Danlos syndrome. In October 2012, her parents sued the company. A Freedom of Information Request revealed that from 2004 to 2012 the Food and Drug Administration had received reports of five deaths occurring after drinking Monster Energy. The reports do not prove a causal link between the drink and any health problems.
June 26, 2013 Mother Sues Energy Drink Maker Over Teenager's Death - " The suit was filed on Tuesday by the same attorneys who represent the family of Anais Fournier, 14, who died in 2011 after drinking Monster energy drinks. In that case, Monster has insisted that its energy drink played no role in Fournier's death."

File information
Album name:Motorsport models
Rating (1 votes):55555
Keywords:#monster #energy #grid #girls
Filesize:78 KiB
Date added:Sep 03, 2013
Dimensions:700 x 526 pixels
Displayed:196 times
Favorites:Add to Favorites